CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Food fun




These pictures were taken to show off my lovely new pan! It was gifted to me by an internet friend, but I don't know if she wants me to tell... if you don't care, declare, "It was me! It was me!" in the comments! We took pictures so she could see how happy we are. Michael insisted on the "thumbs up" picture. He thought that was so funny. These days he is so depressed that I am willing to do anything to make him smile (except give him $130 to buy Monkeylectric lights for his bike). I probably would even give him the $130 if I could! Those lights are really cool - go look at monkeylectric.com to see them. He is dying to be the first one in town to get them.

P.S. notice my dream refrigerator in the background? Cool huh? (Pun intended)

Editing to add: and it is whole grain spaghetti and bread! AND the pasta also has veggies inside! :) It is bottled sauce, though, so it is full of sugar. :( I need to make sauce and can it this weekend!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Would love to say it was me, but I'm a Farberware hoarder--destroying at least one a year, like clockwork. No wonder I'm a fan of ABC's "Desperate Housewives!" :D