CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

I am lazy.

I worked today and worked hard, but also finished my taxes during my "breaks." YAY! I get a refund. Then I am going to get the house payments caught up and finish paying for my surgery. Very exciting.

Gillian and I declared tomorrow red white and blue day at work and said we must all wear red white and blue and bring in red white and blue food. I half feel like making a real cake and decorating it, but I think the other half is winning... I bought some Hershey kisses tonight that are wrapped in patriotic wrappers. I also have some sugar cookie mixes that I bought thinking Heather and Emily would make them at Christmas time and they never did. So if I actually bake, I will probably use the mixes. The vain part of me, however, doesn't like taking stuff to work that is made from a mix. I am known for REALLY baking, so I hate admitting it's a mix. I need to use them up, though, so they don't get wasted. I can't stand that kind of thing. I will probably just make the drop cookie version and then ice them simply.... I don't feel like cleaning up the mess. I felt bad yesterday so things got messy, then Michael was home all day today, so things got messier, then I made dinner and things got even messier. Katie did clean up a bunch and did a load of dishes while I cooked dinner so it's not near as bad as it could be! If I bake cookies there's more to clean again! Sigh. It never ends.

Anyway, positive thoughts toward tomorrow. I am looking forward to a slow day, I hope, and to be able to watch the important parts while I work. And looking forward to a NEW Presidency with CHANGE we can believe in! CHANGE in which we can believe.

No comments: