CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow, snow everywhere ...

At least nine inches and I guess up to 14 in some parts of the county. I'm pretty comfortable with nine inches. ;)

No snowplows in sight in my neighborhood this morning. I called Leah and said I was all ready to go if someone could come and fetch me. Finally a woman named Sherry said she would come and get me in her Jeep. I told her I wasn't sure even the Jeep would make it. She was like, "Oh the Jeep can handle anything." In the meantime a guy in a Jeep Cherokee entered our cul-de-sac and promptly was stuck. Michael was helping shovel him out and I called Sherry and said, "do NOT enter the cul-de-sac. I will come out and meet you at the corner." So I had to walk, not too far, but it felt far in the deep, deep snow, even though I walked in the other Jeep's tire tracks. So I got to work today and put in (most of) my time.

Katie and Michael shoveled out the driveway, but the circle is still unplowed! I don't know how we're going to get out in the morning. Michael has an appointment tomorrow so I have to have a car. We're thinking even if we can have only one car between us we might find a way to manage.

Snowplow is outside right now1 Maybe we'll be okay tomorrow.

So positive thoughts toward the logistics of tomorrow, accomplishing the things we need to do for our finances and our health and well being, and hoping that others are well and will get plowed and have power and the effects of the snow won't be harmful.

No comments: