CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Positive thoughts

but no deep thoughts on Lisa's essay yet.

At the dr. We talked a lot about the medication and what my fears are. He was so respectful of my opinion. Instead of going witht he complete appetite suppressant med we are going to try a different blood sugar controlling med that has a side effect of mild appetite suppressant. He gave me two weeks worth of samples, so I will try that and see how it goes with that. We also talked a lot about how incidents like yesterday's bad customer experience or worrying about Michael's problems are maybe causing me to binge again. He is suggesting I do a really mild mood drug to help me through these times, instead of just the anti-anxiety drugs upon occasion. I told him I'd have to think on that. I think I will do done thing at time. and first is trying the new Blood sugar drug for its two weeks and then I'll go from there.

SO positive thoughts on respect from my dr. and more options than I thought with medication and controlling my illness and weight.

1 comment:

KAT said...

That's nice your doctor was actually listening to you. I've had some good doctors and some horrible ones who assumed they knew the diagnosis after the second word out of my mouth.