CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today.

After I went back to bed I slept really late!

I am making a limited list for the day:
Do dishes and regular household maintenance (I actually do that every Saturday, but don't put it on the list, it's just a given)
Dump!
Clean out car a little bit.
Go to store and look for a sweater to wear to the wedding.
Do the food for the wedding as offered (just heating up some stuff and taking it)
Get pretty and go to the wedding.

The end.

Positive thoughts are that the wedding should be good, even though I am becoming less comfortable with this particular crowd of people as I evolve a little bit. I think it will still be a fun time.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

How are you diff from this crowd? what makes you uncomf?

Hope said...

They are my group of friends who are mostly "polyamorous." They are all very nice people and can be a LOT of fun. I enjoy my time with them and really care about a lot of the people, but the lifestyle is not for me and the whole scene is generally a little more wild than I can handle.

Lisa said...

Yea--I hear ya. That's way more than I can handle too. Do you mean by that, they swap partners frequently or they have several ppl together at one time? I guess it's all about what you allow your self to adjust to. I just wouldn't go there I guess. Are they sober when all this is happening? Wow--I guess I'm a prude, but I'm happy that way.

Hope said...

Different people do different things with different people at different times.... it depends who and when and how so there's no real answer. I am pretty prudish too, for the most part. I no longer think it is a "sin" to have a sex when not married, but I am not up for one night stands or groups or having different partners frequently or anything like that. It all freaks me out a little bit.

Lisa said...

Well, what is sin exactly? I don’t think about it the same way most people do. I think of sin as unhealth. So I guess I typically ask myself, what is ultimately the healthiest and most fulfilling choice. I don’t beat myself up for unhealthy choices , I just strive for the better choices. That may not be theologically sound, but it works for me.

Hope said...

There's a reason "sin" is inside quotation marks. That's in my old life. I don't have an answer to what it really is either. I like your idea of unhealth.