CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An historic day..

I worked nine and a half hours without a freaking break. People even called in the middle of the inauguration. I couldn't believe it. I was watching/listening on the internet. I was angry because the company sent an email saying we shouldn't do it because we needed to use our bandwidth for our subscribers. I AM a subscriber! I pay for my internet subscription and I have just as much right to have it on my computer as any other subscriber. Grr... they say we are allowed to use the internet for personal use during breaks and as long as it is not excessive... well when I work all day and I am the only one on call rotation for half the day, AND am handling all the internet submissions and eat lunch at my desk... any second I can get is a freaking break!

Arghhh....

So positive thoughts toward a new era of change and of all the commission I must have earned today!

I need to do my uberlist for 2009 and I have been either so busy or so tired that I haven't even done my final assessment of 2008 yet! Maybe this weekend I can get to it.

No comments: