CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Yawnnn...

I was so tired after work I came home and slept, even though it was my last chance to spend a little time with Michael before his dad came to get him. I feel guilty and sad about that. Michael really didn't want to go to his dad's and was upset, of course. I would have been a better mom if I had spent some time with him.

I'm still really tired and headachey. I wish I had some Sudafed. We had some of the fake (PE) kind, but Michael took it to his dad's with him. He has been feeling so bad, physically as well as emotionally. He stayed home from school today. I may take some real pain pills tonight and try to really sleep it off.

After I woke up I talked to Pat for a while, thinking maybe we could hit a movie tonight, but he had NOT taken a nap, so that was out. He works starting VERY early in the morning, then usually takes a seven or eight mile run in the afternoon, and often a nap...but he needed to hit the sack tonight. We both really want to see "Gran Torino" but it will have to wait until next weekend.

I keep having bouts of dizziness, disorientation and such. I am trying a new medicine Janumet - a combo if Januvia and Metformin. My sugars haven't been too low, as a matter of fact one day I woke up at 185! Very high for me. I don't think that light headedness was listed as one of the side effects so I am worried. I almost went into the dr's office to get my BP taken, after the dentist, but then the dentist was more traumatic than I had planned so I forgot. I don't like to use the machines at stores because of my germ thing. If it is still happening after the weekend I will go in and get my BP taken at the dr. Maybe I need to adjust a different med. Sigh...

Positive thoughts for today are from talking to Pat and feeling encouraged. He used to be fatter, although I never thought he looked really obese, but has worked over the last three years and lost 85 pounds. HIS diabetes is in control with no meds and he feels great. I am happy to have him as a good example for me and he loves me the way I am and understands how hard it is and doesn't judge me for being fat.

No comments: