CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

I don't have a title.

I worked hard today. I am tired, as usual, but a well-earned fatigue.

Cory (My Ad Director/ boss) walked up today and joked about there being video on YouTube of me dancing and drinking with Pat... interesting. I wonder who is telling Cory that I even go out with Pat. It's not a secret or anything and I know I post pictures on Facebook and here, but I don't think Cory would even be interested in my social life unless somebody else started the conversation. Things that make you go Hmmm... By the way that phrase "go out with" means go out with, NOT date as in boyfriend/ girlfriend. Neither of us has a desire to make it a long-term or serious relationship. So there.

Positive thought for today is that I am really happy to have a busy day where I feel like I earned my pay.

AND Katie is back so when Michael gets home from Bike Project we will open Christmas gifts. Good for the fun of that, plus good then I will put away the tree and stuff and get the house less cluttered.

No comments: