CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Online Dating...

I have met some men from online and a couple of them have become friends, a couple of terrible dates, a couple were fun, but nothing lasting...

I have discovered some things:
I hate it when men call women "ladies."
It is important to me that a man writes well when emailing.
Men with motorcycles ALWAYS have a picture of their bike somewhere on the profile.
If a man says "prefer not to say" for just about anything, I'm not interested. I think he's hiding something (probably a wife or a drug habit).
If a profile is not complete same as above.
A man doesn't have to have a college degree to be intelligent and have a good job... conversely a degree guarantees neither intelligence nor gainful employment.
A lot of men are good parents and really dedicated to their children, even if they don't have custody.
Motorcycle = picture of bike: Dog = picture of dog.
There are men who are honestly attracted to fat women and think it is sexy.
Some men email great, but can hardly talk in person.
Some men talk well on the phone, but can hardly talk in person.
Some men can't communicate in any way.
Some men will use a picture from 1982 if they have balded, gained weight, or changed appearance in some way that upsets them.

Lots more. and I am sure the same goes for women...

No comments: