CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blog, Blog, Blog....

Is that enough?

Tired again. Tonight I am going to do my one mile muscle walk video and then begin "blinging" Renee's dress which is for Erica's wedding this Saturday. Ummm... I have a great design in my mind, but haven't started yet.. I also have to make a cheesecake tomorrow night, then drive Michael to Ed's Friday and wedding is Saturday. I need to get to work and not sleep for a few days....

Positive thoughts toward accomplishing these things.

Katie is going to take a picture of it plain and then blinged so y'all can see.

I wrote to Ann today wondering if we can try to get together next time she comes north. Oh, if we could. I need a hotel night and soon! It would be worth driving to Columbus O to have Ann involved in a brief escape. The conflict may be that when she goes there it is to work. But hey, people get lunches and dinner when they work, right? If I can't set something up with Ann I may go down to the Spring Mill Inn again and do it.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

you should come to chateau Vaughn soon. Maybe for live scrabble?

Hope said...

Then you could kick my ass in person instead of online.

It's funny Emily has NEVER beat me at Scabble IRL, but online she beat me by 150 points! I hope I am not getting bad altogether, but online bad at Online!

Hope said...

ONLY bad at online, I mean.