CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Work is boring.

I have filed. I have cleaned. I have organized. I have shredded. I have a few more things on my list, but I have over five hours to make them happen.

So here is a meme... are they called memes because they are always self-centered? Is there some origin to that word that I should know?

Not as easy as you might think! Now forward, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to send back to the person you received it from!

Where is your cell phone? purse
Your significant other? somewhere
Your hair? bad
Your mother? Martha
Your father? Bob
Your favorite thing? People
Your dream last night? Forgotten
Your favorite drink? Soda
Your dream/goal? warmth
What room are you in? office
Your hobby? multiple
Your fear? heights
Where do you want to be in 6 years? SantaFe
Where were you last night? Computer
Something that you aren't? Brave
Muffins? nuts
Wish list item? door
Last thing you did? Filed
What are you wearing? clothes
Your pets? Fish
Friends? Fun
Your life? Content
Your mood? relaxed
Missing someone? Always
Drinking? Water
Smoking? Nope
Your car? Old
Something you're not wearing? Hat
Your favorite store? Target
Your favorite color? Blue
When is the last time you cried? Forgotten
Who will resend this? Nobody
Where do you go to over and over? Office
Five people who email me regularly? Family
My favorite place to eat? Office
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? home
Four people I think will respond. Nobody

One word is nearly impossible for me. For example Office in some cases means here at work, in other places The Office Lounge! Guess which. And how can you answer questions that ask Four and Five in the beginning with one word? And favorite drink - Diet Pepsi is two words. La-di-da. I guess who cares when there is war and genocide in the world. That's why even though I have my minor annoyances in life, financial struggles, etc... I can say "content." I am happy to be as well off as I am. I worry too much about my friends and family, but we've all really got it good.

The end.

No comments: