CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

"My scrotum smells like sunshine."

See! I really did it. After this sentence was announced during a wild game of "Catch Phrase" last night I declared that would be my title for my blog entry today!

I had a good weekend. I hardly achieved anything on my Saturday list, or did most of the tasks halfway, but who cares? I went up to Lisa and John's last night and we had a nice dinner with Buck (Lee) and his date. After dinner some other couples came over and we played the game. It was really fun and a little wild. Everybody else left kind of early so Lisa and I played Scrabble (SCRABBLE brand crossword game, copyright Milton Bradley) in real life, instead of on Facebook. On Facebook she consistently kicks my ass by 100 points or more. In real life she won two games and I won one, but we were much, much closer in points. Today was game two and three, eating leftovers, movie watching, talking... until it was time for me to go get Michael - very relaxed and pleasant. It's nice to have a friend where we have known each other so long that we can be that comfortable. We know where each other are (is?) coming from because we were together when a lot of it was happening!

Michael and I had a nice drive home. He still felt pretty bad physically over the weekend, but had no big scenes with his father, which is a relief. He didn't get enough sleep because of not feeling well and his bed there is uncomfortable and stuff like that. He still says he feels better than he did on Friday, at least.

I'm kind of tired and I don't want to write a lot tonight. I want to work on my tasks some more, watch some TV, look at my Facebook Scrabble games off and on and then get to bed... SO, that being said,

Positive thoughts today toward Michael healing physically and learning tools to cope emotionally, gratitude for friendship and a social weekend that was completely relaxing, and looking forward to a positive week of work and life.

Good night!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love you too!

Miguel said...

Great catchy title! LOL

I wonder how much traffic you'll draw to your blog now! Glad to know your weekend was good!