CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Link to LIsa's Blog post.

http://lisamvaughn.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-stayed-up-way-too-late-last-night.html

I hope to get a chance later to write more on this subject. I need to nap now and let some narcotics wear off, then Michael has a cello lesson and some other things I have to be fit to drive for. Three people at the dentist's office asked me if I was okay to drive so I must have looked really out of it. Now I have eaten a little sandwich and sat up for a while and had a (non alcoholic) drink so I will go lie down and let the medicines do their magic.
(Note any poor Scrabble moves I made in the last 15 minutes were due to drugs. Any exceptional Scrabble moves were due to supreme intelligence)

No comments: