CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day is done... Gone the sun

Oh! Well the sun was never really here today anyway!

It's close to 10:00 and I feel ambiguous about what I have and have not accomplished today.

Trash to dump. Nope - once it started raining- Fageddabowdit!
Assemble new DVD/CD shelf. Done
Organize CDs/DVDs on said shelf. Sort of, but there are no more piles.
Clean purple room and get it ready for Katie again. Mostly, still working on washing bedding and need to get the table cleaned off.
Finish wrapping Christmas gifts. (Yes, I know it's AFTER Christmas. There are a couple of people I haven't seen yet!) Nope, maybe I can still do this tonight if I watch a movie or TV.
Put away all Christmas wrapping stuff. Nope
Take stuff to Opp House or in worst case - Goodwill - just get it out of here! No Opp House run today. It will have to go to Goodwill tomorrow. It's the only place open to accept donations on Sunday.
Put away all Christmas decor except large tree. Almost - getting the dishes switched now.
Bake cookies for Chris and Jim and Will. Nope.
Finish reading "Chocolat" and choose and begin next book. Yep. Picked an Alice Walker novel and am about 60 pages in.
Decide a new craft project and assemble materials and tools. Nope.
Clean out car and find all the stuff that fell out of my purse. Nope - haven't walked out the front door...
Organize purse! Nope.
Assess first part of uberlist for end of year. Nope.
Watch a movie or two hours of television each day. Nope. The point of this was to relax and not be productive so maybe the hour and a half nap counts!
Exercise at least 15 minutes each day. Danced for 18 minutes tonight.
Call Mom and Dad and check in.
Wash pillows off couch. Done.
Grocery shop.
Balance checkbook.
Talk to at least one person on phone (Steph or Heather). Loni called and I talked to her, so I didn't actually initiate human contact, but I did participate!
Go to Target and get medicine.

So some of the house stuff is complete. Tomorrow will have to be run around day, Target, Goodwill, grocery. Maybe I can do my walking in the mall and get some heavy breathing going. I am also considering church so maybe that will get me motivated to get dressed and go out.

I did start getting the leftovers out of the fridge that I think are too old. That will help me assess and do a proper grocery store run and make it easier to put it all away. I don't enjoy that part!

I made a pot of chili today and ate that, ate one meal of leftovers, and ate one meal of pasta and tomatoes. I've been wanting SWEET all day and keep being tempted to make chocolate pudding. I love hot chocolate pudding. I've resisted so far. I have some sugar free jello in the fridge, but compared to the idea of hot, homemade chocolate pudding, blecch. That's the problem with knowing how to make yummy treats and loving my own cooking too much! Sigh...

No comments: