CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New product.

I have been watching TV today and I just saw a commercial for a product called "Smooth Away" for hair removal. I swear it is sandpaper. I think I have $19.95 + shipping and handling out in my garage should I feel so inclined.

I talked to Dad today and he sounded really good and said he feels much better. He's cheerful and wants to paint the walls red and yellow green. He says he read that those colors are mood enhancers. I'm scared of what I will see next time I go to Lafayette!

I am watching "Beauty Shop" right now. It's really good. I love Queen Latifah and I really like this movie.

I've had a headache all day. It's probably from going to a smoky bar last night. In Bloomington the bars are smoke-free, but we were in Bedford. I am not used to it. I also drank a lot of Diet Coke late at night. I usually still drink one diet soda every day, but before or at lunch, not in the evening. I finally took some medicine a while ago. I was trying to hold off, but then remembered even Dr. Karin told me don't make myself suffer, just take care of it.

Positive thoughts today toward getting a few more household tasks accomplished, one more phone call I need to make and looking forward to Michael
s return tonight.

No comments: