CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Relaxed.

I worked my ass off at work again and was totally exhausted. I worked until 5:30, came home and fell into bed. I slept until Michael got home, which was about 8:00, I think. He has been at school with the Science Olympiad team getting all the equipment ready for tomorrow, and they all had dinner together. He got ready and I took him over to Alexander's. He is staying all night there so I won't have to get up and take him to school at 5:00 in the morning YAY! Thanks, Rebecca. I am going up tomorrow, but his first event isn't until 10:45, so I won't have to leave here until 9:00 or so.

After I took Michael to Alexander's I went to get some food at the Office Lounge. Debbie and I had planned to go eat and go to karaoke, but then she decided to go to a scary movie with Tammy instead. I had a nice dinner and only ate half of everything and brought the rest home. yay for me.

I am going to watch What Not to Wear and try to do a few dishes during commercials and then go to bed at a decent time so I can get up and go in the morning. I'd also like to get to the dump before I go to Indy.

So positive thoughts toward The SO team doing their best at state and for the south basketball team, too. It would be nice to have TWO state champion teams from south tomorrow.

No comments: