CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Blog "Tag" thing from Erin

THE RULES:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—other people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
Too many to list. TV and machines that go with it, CDs and DVDs, fish, plant, window and outside world, calculator and paperwork on desk, phone, remote controls, napkin, church newsletter, MUCH MUCH MORE.

Favorite football team: I don't really have one. When I went to Purdue I used to go to the games because it was free. Now I go to IU if I get free tickets from work. It was nice when the Colts won the Superbowl, but I don't really care.

What are you wearing now? Black pants and shoes and a pink short-sleeved shirt.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Yesterday I finished "A Patchwork Planet" by Anne Tyler, and I also started "The Wonder Spot" by Melissa Bank at the same time

Do you nap a lot? Constantly lately. It makes me worry.

Who was the last person you hugged? Michael

What’s your current obsession/addiction? Maybe Junior Mints. They seem to be the only thing that makes my mouth taste good. Of course, my old standby is tomato juice, must be Campbell's.

What was the last thing you said aloud? Be careful, watch out for idiots.

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online? Blogs, Facebook, Yahoo! email. Sometimes the DAMU sites.

What was the last thing you bought? I bought Taco Bell food for Michael last night on the way home. He wanted even fast food beans because he felt like he needed protein so badly.

What is something you wish you could do more? see the people I love…. (me too)

What gives you hope? I don't know, but I tend to feel hopeful mostly, and if I start to feel despair instead I worry about my health.

What is your favorite weather, and why? I like it warm. about May - October is good for me, then I have problems.

What time do you usually get up? The alarm goes off at 6:30, but I don't always get up like I should.

What is your most challenging goal right now? My quest for fitness and health.

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I THINK New Mexico or Arizona. Someplace warmer and with mountains.

Favorite vacation spot? You all know it's Disney World! I LONG to get to go someday and stay in one of the Disney resorts instead of some discount hotel or motel.

What is your favorite children’s book? Oh, goodness, I don't know. I loved the Bobsey Twins and I also read "The Snow Queen" in the "Young Folks Library" books we had over and over.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you? Maybe soda. I went for two years - maybe more - without it once, but right now I can't seem to kick it.

Have you ever met anyone famous? I don't know. I see John Mellencamp around town sometimes, but I don't talk to him because I don't want to bother him. I do have something funny I'd like to tell his wife, but whenever I see her she's with the boys and I don't want to interrupt their family time.

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? I am finding out if it might be to own my own baking and catering business. We shall see!

What was the last thing you ate? A protein bar and a pack of Cheetos.

If you had $500 in your hand right now… I'd pay more bills or save it towards Michael's trips.

If you didn’t have a job or go to school what would you do with your time?
I would volunteer at community kitchen and Shalom Center. I would knit and do crafts and read and write and walk. I would go to more concerts of all kinds and I would travel. If I still had to earn money I would work to start my business more quickly.

What is your favorite place to go out to eat and what do you order?
I think Irish Lion. I order Blarney Puffballs and Celtic Stew. If I feel rich I might order a steak. But you know what? I eat at Office Lounge much more often! There it is fried mushrooms and either a chopped steak or steak dinner, depending on finances.

What is your very first memory? Sitting on my Uncle Dick's lap at a birthday party and eating potato chips, french onion dip and drinking Pepsi. See where I got my good food habits?

Would you go back to school if you had the money? Well I kind of am in school right now with my small business classes and I take the ServeSafe Food handling course next Monday.

When you go to Dairy Queen, what kind of blizzard do you order? I don't like them usually. I get a small dipped cone. Once a year I get a Mocha Moo-latte!

Hope's new question is: Do you have a favorite movie you watch repeatedly? What is it?
My answer is: Yes, and probably "You've Got Mail" But you know what? It drives me crazy that the title is really not grammatically correct. It should be "You Have Mail" or "You have Received New Mail." I'm a little nuts...

No comments: