CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A big raspberry

to The Schooner Valley Singles Dance. All country music and it looked like we were the only people under sixty. I love people over sixty, but I wanted some peers... so we left and came to the old haunt the Office Lounge and had dinner and karaoke. The cover charge alone at the Dance thing was $8.00 and for that price we had dinner and entertainment at Office Lounge. I am glad we decided not to pay $8.00. Too much! I sang twice at Office Lounge. Debbie doesn't sing, but I swear someday I will get here up there! She wants to go out again tonight, but I am reluctant. She offered to pay my cover if I go to retro night...We'll see.

I got up this morning and went to a Women Inspire breakfast. It was lovely. Good food, a nice presentation from Dr. Karin, my favorite chiropractor, good conversation. I met a guy named Tom who has a product called Juice +. It is made from whole foods, fruits and vegetables, maybe it will be something I can get into Michael to help supplement. It is not as expensive as some of the other supplements and products. I brought home a DVD to watch and there is a presentation this week that I can't attend, but maybe Michael will be able to. I dropped by the Winter Farmer's Market afterward to get Michael some local honey. We're coming into allergy season and I really think the local honey helps him better than Allegra!

It is very nice today and I would like to go for a walk. I wish it weren't so windy, I'd ride my bike. I am going to rest a little first and see about hitting a trail somewhere, or at least around the neighborhood.

No comments: