CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Good News.

Lu is home from the hospital! YAY. I can't wait until she's ready for some long phone conversations. I'll help her exercise her mouth and lungs.

I took another nap after work! I meant to go to a movie tonight, but now it's so late I would end up out past midnight. There's a "Slumdog Millionaire" that starts at 10:10 I could make, but I don't know if I can hack it. Last night I took a two hour nap, tried to watch President O. on The Tonight Show and still fell asleep before his interview was over.

I need to eat some food, but I don't know what to eat. There's plenty here, but it all requires preparation. Ugh.

Positive thoughts tonight toward an "Attitude of Energy" for the weekend. It was my motto last year and I definitely need to get going on it again.

No comments: