CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Napping House

There was a house, a napping house, where everyone was sleeping. By Don and Audrey Wood.

I live there. No cats, no dogs. No fleas. No mice (I hope), but boy did I sleep after work! I just woke up a few minutes ago. Now I am going to get a little food and beverage in my body at watch TV and do some movement while I watch. Tuesday while I watched "Biggest Loser" I did some stuff with my dumb bells and marched and walked. It's a shame that I have been so tired after work this week that I haven't gone to any of my favorite trails and walked outside. :( It's supposed to get cold again too. Boo. It will warm up eventually.

Lu is FINALLY off IV stuff. What was supposed to have been 5-7 days in the hospital has become over two weeks. They just couldn't get her blood pressure to stay high enough. Nick (her husband) reported today that it is getting better and they are anticipating home either today or tomorrow. I eagerly anticipate the next positive report.

I didn't report on Dad's last thing which is they did find a polyp in his colon and remove it, but they don't really think that's the cause of the bleeding. Next thing is he will swallow a little camera that goes all the way through so they can look again... Remember that old movie? What was it? The Magnificent Journey? Where the people were miniaturized and went through a person's body. Soon the doctors will be doing that instead of sending a camera!

Cooked carrots are good.

Michael called me today. He's the worst phone talker EVER. He sounds okay, though. I am ready for him to get home.

I got used patio doors, mostly like I want, but not real wood, at the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store for $80. Turns out new ones like I want are over $1000. It will probably cost more for me to replace the hardware than the actual doors cost!

Positive thoughts today are for the approaching weekend. I am ready for a day off.

1 comment:

KAT said...

I love Don and Audrey Wood books.