CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

List done, mostly

I didn't get it done before I went to get Michael, but all items are accomplished now except: Still haven't finished reading my book, nor chosen new one. Spot clean kitchen floor. I did a little intentional movement and I am excited about that. I think I have made four days in a row now. I also made a list of items that Michael has to do in the house this week. They are all very small items, but he has got to start helping more. It has been too much like the housecleaning fairy comes lately and her wings are getting too damn tired. All the things he does are good things, but he needs to do something to help out EVERY DAY.

Is the kid who plays Ryan on Brothers and Sisters the same actor who is the vampire in Twilight?

Lu is finally out of intensive care as of yesterday. It has been a rough road and not gone as expected, but things seem to be on the upswing.

Positive thought tonight are for more pitching in around the house and more healing thoughts for Lu.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which vampire, there's about ten of them in the movie. And he's not in the movie. He looks like he could be though.
Heather

Anonymous said...

Which vampire, there's about ten of them in the movie. And he's not in the movie. He looks like he could be though.
Heather

Hope said...

I think he looks like the main guy - Edward?