CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Quick Reports:

Dad: in hospital again, more bleeding. They are going to give him units tonight and do the colonoscopy tomorrow to search again for the source.

Sarah Mae (niece - the "Diapers and Politics" blog one): had a baby. I still await news on gender, size and name.

Lu: FINALLY out of ICU and walking laps to the nurse's station and back.

Katie: crisis night. She's back in Indy at her apartment tonight so we had a phone conference. Helped her plan her next couple of hours and then she'll decide if she's coming back here tonight.

Hope: worked so much, no lunch today. I took some of my soup I made yesterday and had a nice lunch at my desk. I didn't walk yet, but with my minuscule minute goal I can accomplish it still this evening.

Michael: got Monkeylectric lights for his bike and declared them "totally awesome." I agree. I know material things don't make TRUE happiness, but he's been so bummed it felt so great to see him enjoy something.

Emily: starting to plan for graduation - emailed me today about announcements and plans. Yikes. Only a few more weeks of student teaching and she is DONE with college!

Mom: Her sister's husband died. Now my mom is the only remaining of the four sisters with a living husband. I think she's extra worried about Dad because of it.

Heather: is going up to Lafayette tomorrow after work to keep Mom company and check up on her. She is the GOOD daughter. Mom wistfully asked me about my schedule this week about Dad's tests/Uncle Red's funeral, then said, "I know you have to work..."

Positive thoughts toward more healing, maybe a boy baby (but I'll still like it even if it's a girl), emotional wellness included in the healing for all.

No comments: