CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Headachey Day

I took the caffeine kind of medicine in the am and the narcotic kind of medicine in the pm and my head feels better now, but I am a little queasy. Michael cooked some ravioli for dinner and I ate some and we'll see what happens.

It might be a little of a stress headache from worrying about Lu. Her surgery is tomorrow. I talked to her last night and it was really good. We actually did discuss the possibility of her death, but we both kept it positive at the same time. I know that sounds strange, but it's true. It's just so bizarre. At least if it happens our last word were, "I love you, goodbye."

Maybe I shouldn't complain about my headache when Lu is having multi-hours-long open heart surgery tomorrow, huh?

Also Michael's cello teacher has sure had a week. She passed out and fell right on her face... concussion, stitches, black eyes... the whole shebang.

heck, even Maya Angelou was sick this week. She had to reschedule for Thursday because she felt so bad.

Is everybody associated with me cursed with ill health? It just seems like lately it is one after the other. Maybe y'all better stop reading my blog, just to be safe.

Positive thoughts tonight are once again for healing for all and especially Lu as she undergoes her surgery tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have a headache too--MUST be the Damn blog of yours. Or all the scrabble errors coming up.