CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sleeping...

I am all alone tonight - Michael at Ed's, Katie went back to Indy after work again. I came home and lay down to read for a while, then slept and slept until after 8:00. I meant to get the house cleaned up and go for a walk on the trail because it was warm again today. All gone now.

I just ate a salad that I had left over from lunch. I added some ham and cheese so it would have some protein. I still want a little more something. I wish I had enough oomph to drive to Wendy's and get a sandwich. I don't really feel like cooking anything because the kitchen is so messy, but I would like something hot. Hmmm.

I will do at least a little work and a little movement before I go back to bed, but I swear I could go in and go back to bed for the night right now. That's kind of funny to say because I have been waking up several times a night for the last few nights....that's probably why I am so tired tonight! I thought I'd sleep like a baby after hiking for two hours yesterday. I was kind of frustrated when I woke up at 3:12! Sigh.

So positive thoughts toward a few good things happening tonight and the feelings of satisfaction that will result.

No comments: