CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Tired, but relaxed.

I worked very hard again today. They really mean this "less people, more work" thing! It's better than going out of business like some other newspapers have!

When I came home tonight I was SO tired. I lay down in my bed and Michael came and rested with me. He was STARVING, though. I didn't want to cook and he is one-handed so we went out to eat at Max's place (Hey! It's payday!) and listened to a bluegrass band that was fun and good. http://www.maxsplace.info/

Then we walked around downtown. A lot of the shops on the square close early so we looked around the the tattoo shop, Athena, and Caveat Emptor Books store. It was mellow and relaxing. We came home and I talked on the phone with Debbie a bit. We had discussed going our tonight, but neither of us really wanted to by then. She had been to the hospital to help a friend and stuff and I was just plain tired.

So now I have been playing computer, facebooking and just generally wasting time. I think I am going to go take my evening meds, and watch What Not to Wear until I fall asleep. I hope I sleep better than last night. I had a really horrible waking in the night and not able to go back to sleep night. I am surprised I have even made it this far tonight!

Positive thoughts toward a happy weekend with good balance of house, Michael and friends, rest and work and other happy things. :)

No comments: