CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh my!

Those people running a half marathon on The Biggest Loser are amazing. None of them are skinny skinny yet, yet they are doing it! When I was fit I could maybe walk thirteen miles, but I can't imagine ever running it. I feel so proud just because I did some weights with my five pounders tonight and I plan to do my (minuscule undisclosed amount) of minutes and hope for a couple extra tonight! My weight id down a little now. I am finally back under 215 - 213, this morning. I weighed myself tonight even after eating dinner and drinking a big glass of liquid and it was still under 215 - 214.4. Woot.

I feel sorry for Sione and Felipe who have to run in Arizona. Holy crap it must be hot.

Positive thoughts tonight toward fitness for all. It's a hard journey for some of us, but when we so even little bitty goals and little bitty good choices it all works together. Lu keeps walking those laps to the nurse's station and I keep marching in front of the TV and lift my little weights. It's all good.

No comments: