CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I finally finished my book.

Maya Angelou's "Heart of A Woman."

I enjoyed it and it was really enhanced by hearing her speak while I was reading it. I really attribute it to intuition/ my psychic abilities that I chose to read that book the night before they announced that she was coming to speak. When she spoke it really validated a lot of the feelings I had when I was reading the book. I can't take the time to write about it now (I am in a secret location), but maybe later I will have time to get all literary. We'll see. One of her closing statements was something like, "We have more in common, than we have in differences."
I loved her. I loved the book. There is one more edition of her memoirs I have not yet read, the second one that comes after, "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings." It's going to be on my must-read list and I will have to start stalking the used book stores again. I had put a moratorium on book buying until I complete everything I have, but I really want to watch for this one!

More later.

No comments: