CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Maya Angelou Rocked.

She was pretty feeble tonight and needed assistance and sat while she spoke. We went to the side of the auditorium where the artists always exit and her big RV left as soon as she was done. No meet and greet or book signing. Sad, but I am glad she was able to make it.

She was amazing. Totally. Yep.

Positive thoughts for Dr. Angelou, that she has healing and also that her words were heard as she intended and entered the hearts of those who needed them.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'm jealous! Glad you enjoyed it. She's getting pretty old isn't she?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I don't think I know you email, but I was just writing to tell you that we got travel Scrabble for our wedding!! Those were good time playing Scrabble at the cafe. -Hannah

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! how cool you were able to hear her speak live and in person. I love watching her on T.V. from time to time...when she does an interview or something. I am so happy you got to do this uber cool thing!

Hope said...

Yes she was wonderful. I feel like it is a life experience I am glad I was able to have.