CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am overwhelmed and exhausted.

I woke up at 4:00 am, headache back. I tried to go back to sleep, decided I was hungry, checked my sugar - 129, not real high, not real low.... ate a protein bar and a glass of milk - I didn't really need "fast" sugar, decided I was just really hungry because I really didn't eat a lot yesterday. I finally went back to sleep I swear about 15 minutes before the alarm went off at 6:30.

Went to work - plagued with computer problems all day long. The only good part about that is Steve looking over my shoulder while he tries to get my computer to work. So part of the day I did nothing. At least with the new "group goal" policy, it doesn't hurt my paycheck. Had a customer walk in right at 5:00, so had to stay late, didn't have time to come home and see Michael or eat. I ate at Arby's, then went to class. Class was good. Then I went by Bike Project because Michael still doesn't have a light. He wasn't ready to leave so I had to wait for him.... I loaded his bike on the car for him and didn't realize his gloves were perched on the handlebars and he didn't mention it until we arrived home, so they are probably lying in the middle of Madison Street. Sigh...

Drove by school where I was supposed to be helping catalog items for our electronic auction. Michael complaining because he still has homework to do. Yeah - Hippie Boy, homework BEFORE Bike Project. Thank God, they finished without me! Then when we got home somehow we had a discussion about him eating more food and taking the flax oil that left me upset and overwhelmed, and that's where I still am.

My head doesn't hurt right now, but my sugar is probably high or low because my mouth is dry like a desert. So now I am going to go test and either eat (I hope, but probably in vain) or drink a quart of water. Sigh.... I should also do my minutes of intentional movement which is such a minuscule goal of time that I am ashamed to reveal it, but I probably don't even feel like doing THAT much. Maybe if I can accomplish that I will feel some sense of achievement for the day. I will try.

Positive thoughts toward micro-goals. Baby steps like in "What About Bob?" I guess.

No comments: