CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today

Michael is taking me here http://www.browncountystatepark.com/trails.html

in a little bit for a "walk." I know I will get in at least (undisclosed amount of minutes that is my goal that is so small that I am embarrassed) minutes today. It will be slow, but long, I'm sure.

We are going to go to Bloomingfoods and eat healthy food from the deli/food bar before we go so I know I won't have a blood sugar crisis. Also Michael wants to be sure to have a really good healthy meal before he goes to his dad's for a week where they only have crap and don't care that he is a vegetarian and he has to live on white bread and peanut butter. I would normally cook said healthy meal for boy, but ummm... I haven't had a clean kitchen since Wednesday.

We are also taking our new water bottles. Super cool. We rock.

No comments: