CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bloggy, Blog, Blog

before midnight. Even though I didn't sign up for Blog 365 I still feel compelled. I guess I truly have developed the habit of writing every day, which was the goal.

I went out tonight with some people from work and then Debbie and I left and road-tripped to Bedford, a little town about 20 miles south of here. We went to a hick bar named Rusty's. There was a good band of guys about 60 years old who played covers of Stones, Van Morrison, ZZ Top, CCR... I just realaxed and enjoyed the music and we talked only when the band took a break. Just now got home. I'm sure I will sleep well tonight.

Positive thoughts today toward a pleasant tomorrow, accomplishing some household tasks and communication that needs to be done will be accomplished.

No comments: