CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

More stuff.

I talked to Heather last night and I decided that even if I don't feel very good and can't get the house perfectly clean I am going to have my brunch tomorrow. If I have to BUY PREPARED FOOD (Gasp!) I will do it. I will see how I feel after work tonight and make the decision. I feel a little bit reserved in handling food for others when I have been so ill, but I think that so many of my friends and I all need a good time to recharge and connect and just be girlfriends together that nobody will care.

I'd really like to at least do the baking, though. Buying already cut up fruit is expensive, but it's not like I'd be subbing it for my own freshly plucked produce. Serving somebody else's muffins or bread is a whole 'nother ball of wax.

No comments: