CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday night.

Michael and I watched "Rebel Without A Cause." It was good - melodramatic. I will probably try to watch some of the special features tonight.

I worked hard today. I feel like I accomplished a lot and had some good ads.

I chatted on FB tonight with a HS friend and told him about Lu's upcoming surgery - Tuesday! I need to call her because she sent a card with her email address on it so they can compile an email list to notify everybody all at once when it is over, but I can't read her writing - chronic Lu problem. Handwriting ability must be directly connected to mitral valve function.

I am not going to stay up late tonight. Going to start a little laundry and make sure the food is put away and that's about it. I made Michael a yummy triple decker veggie quesadilla and I had a creamy chicken burrito. Lots of dirty dishes, but I think I will procrastinate until tomorrow. Michael is going up to Indy to the North American Handmade Bike Show and then going to his dad's so I can be a slug tonight.

Maya Angelou is not coming Sunday after, all. She is ill. Get better, Ms. Angelou!

I am happy another work week is over. Today was payday and I got some things paid and I have plans to go out tomorrow night so tomorrow will be a good mixture day of Michael in the morning before he leaves, alone time, pampering/ girly time, then going out with actual people.

So positive thoughts toward a GREAT weekend.

No comments: