CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Almost 9:00.

Got to take medicine and go to bed early tonight.

I just decided last night that I would read Maya Angelou's "Heart of a Woman" next and then today they announced she is coming here to speak next week! I MUST go see and hear her. I will have great motivation to read a lot and read it before she comes.

I am tired tonight, but it is ER night. I'm not sure if I'll make it.

I did some great Target shopping tonight while Michael was in his cello lesson. I got a furry animal print throw on mega clearance for $6.00. I can't wait to send it to my online friend Jill/ Zenobia. She's not really lying about recovering from her surgery anymore, but it will still be fun for her to have. It will probably cost more to ship it then I paid for it.

Positive thoughts tonight toward the wellness screenings at work tomorrow. That my numbers will be better than last year's especially the triglycerides.

No comments: