CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tonight's meeting is for...


They are finally starting the “Kitchen Incubator” project where people can rent space in a licensed kitchen and legally produce goods for sale. It is part of a project by our domestic violence shelter called “Middle Way Food works.” That is why I mention that I am a former resident in my little bio. There is a meeting tonight and they are going to choose six people to begin the project.

I have also contacted the Small Business Development Center to get information and assistance on registering the name as a Sole Proprietorship and all that. Woo hoo!

I hope I still have a voice at 7:00 tonight. I am still struggling with talking today.

Positive thoughts toward being selected and everybody please think positively with me!

1 comment:

Deb said...

And another, "Woo Hoo"! Candle lighted for ya, Hopie, for dreams unfolding. Honorable mention for the hard work and the challenges already beaten down on the way.