CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Still ill...

I went to the orchestra booster meeting, but gave it a one hour limit and left at 8:00. I volunteered to be in charge of the breakfast for the Golf Scramble on April 18th. I am NOT going to make and cater breakfast for 80 people. Instead I am going to solicit donations from businesses for pastries and juice and stuff.

I worked all day with only me and one other rep on the phones, I did all the online submissions AND I trained Joyce on some stuff while at the same time she was training someone else on her old job. I left for about 20 minutes to go get a Frozen Coke and Meds from CVS, then worked until 5:30. THEN I came home, cooked dinner, ate and off to the meeting. So now I am going to watch the Biggest Loser and go to BED. Oh - lots of medicine first. I realized I forgot to take my morning meds and then lived on Frozen Coke all day. I never checked my sugar because I was so busy, but I never felt wonky (except for my still recurring dizzy spells) so I was probably okay. I did have some real food for dinner - whole grain pasta and sauce with TVP - and we have some leftover chicken I will have for bedtime snack so I will probably be okay.

So positive thoughts for healing, still. Also positive thoughts that I am going to quickly go check my Scrabble games and kick some butt, right?!

No comments: