CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I have been so lazy today.

It is 4:33 and all I have done is cook and eat and nap and watch TV and read and play online Scrabble Brand Crossword Game trademark Milton Bradley.

I need to put on shoes and take some trash to the dump, at least. If I can do that and then at least get the dishes washed and counter cleaned off... Tonight when Michael gets home from Science Olympiad I would like to watch Rebel Without a Cause. Then tomorrow we can do groceries and all that. It snowed some and I left the car outside last night so that makes going to the dump more difficult. Sigh. I haven't gone for two or three weeks because I have felt so bad every weekend. The only other night it is open is Wednesdays and that never works for us.

I'm a lazy creature sometimes.

No comments: