CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still caffeinated...

Another day with Excedrine and also felt like I needed a coke. I swear it takes forever for it to kick in.

Dad is in the hospital. I only have third-hand information, but he has had a problem with internal bleeding before and had to have a transfusion and I guess it is that again. They never did find a cause last time. I will let you know if I get any more info.

I got another note from Lu today. Her surgery date is March 3, that's nest week! Eek! I have been having some denial and emotional problems dealing with her impending surgery. I will call her in the next couple of days. I had the idea that Nick, her husband would call Kim, who could then call me and Susan, but Lu says what they are going to do is build an email list to notify everybody when it's over.

So positive, more healing thoughts today all around and please, positive energy from my readers too!

No comments: