CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Yawn...

I went to bed soon after I blogged last night. My TV was on, but I don't remember much past the opening credits of ER. When it was over Heather called me, but I hardly remember anything she said except Dr. Carter came back and is is getting hemodialysis. I will have to look online tomorrow and see if I can watch the episode.

We had our wellness screenings at work today. No surprises. It said my triglycerides are super high again which surprised me, because the last time I had them checked at the hospital they had dropped over 100 points. I am very discouraged about my weight and health issues right now. You think with all my optimism and positive thinking that I ought to be able to just kick ass and do it, but I feel very STRANDED where I am. I can't seem to get my food choices and activity under control. I don't know what to do. There are so many ways that I am a disciplined person that I know it is not a matter of weakness. It is a matter of discovering what I really want and just going for it. I am sure there is fear involved. Maybe I need more therapy...

I had a headache all day and have had Excedrine, Sudafed, etc. It is still here. It is probably pressure because the weather is supposed to change again, maybe snow tomorrow. I think I am going to take some serious drugs and go to bed and watch a movie until I fall asleep. I still haven't felt well since that weekend TWO weeks ago when I slept away most of the weekend. I even felt bad on my mini vacation, which was a bummer.

Michael is at Alexander's tonight and has Science Olympiad tomorrow. I am glad I don't have to get up and take him at 5:00 in the morning. Actually, he said he'd rather ride his bike in if he stayed at home anyway, but I think the rain and snow are supposed to start tonight. I'm not sure...

So positive thoughts toward my own healing this time, both physically and psychologically that I can make choices that are good for my health.

No comments: