CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Went out and back.

Ed came to get Michael so I had a Friday evening to add to my weekend, but no real plans. If I had taken Michael I had planned to go out with Heather in Indy. I wasn't willing to drive up by myself, however, and then still have to drive back on Sunday to get Michael. SO I took myself out to a little dinner. I didn't read or anything, I just ate and people watched. It was quite relaxing and I took my time and really enjoyed. I went over to one of the bookstores that is open late and browsed. I saw SO many things I would have liked to buy, most of them for other people, which almost justified purchases in my mind, but not quite. I still haven't paid off all the medical bills so I walked out empty handed. YAY for self control. It made me feel like I got out a little bit and was entertained.

Tomorrow or Sunday I plan to go to a movie. I told Pat the other day, "This weekend I am going to a movie with or without you!" We keep saying we are going to go to a movie and then one of us wimps out every time. I almost went tonight, but the drive to blog was too strong to resist! I knew I wouldn't be home before midnight and even though I didn't sign up for Blog 365 this year I still have the drive.

The rest of the night I am going to finish watching "What Not to Wear" start a load of laundry, change into soft clothes and just relax. I'm pretty tired, so I will probably have crawled into bed by the time this show is over!

Positive thoughts for the weekend to complete a couple of small projects: a shirt for Sue, at work I am fanycifying, and some soap molding.

Feeling happy and relaxed. Good for me.

No comments: