CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

MIchael is ironing.

I think the earth is tilted the incorrectly on its axis today, but then that might make it summer instead of spring so that's okay with me.

I am slowly working on getting the house back in shape and getting ready for my mini vacation I am going to take.

I could check into the hotel at 2:00 or so, but Michael has asked me to stay here and go to the Camerata concert with him. In a way I am thrilled because how many moms can say their seventeen year old son wants to attend a classical music concert with them? In a way it kind of bums me out because I will miss one of my nights of dinner at the inn and swimming pool time. This vacation is supposed to be a time for me to do only what I want and I am already deferring to someone else's desire. I guess I am just going to have to get over it and let it go. I still have more days. I will still go out to dinner alone, just missing it at the lodge is all. I looked up and it's different on Sunday anyway, they have a special buffet and not evening dinner so whatever. I am trying to learn to go with the flow, and the flow is that it is more important to spend the time with Michael than in a hot tub.... I think. :)

Positive thoughts today for pure selfish delight until at least 7:00 Tuesday evening. That is the earliest time I will return home unless there is an emergency.

2 comments:

Miguel said...

Have a good time relaxing! I have never had a relaxing vacation (not even a mini-one)--I can't sit still, I have to see/do/try everything but they sure sound like a good idea sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Have fun listening to all that gorgeous music. Look at it this way..it's setting the mood for you to properly pamper yourself.

I think I need to take a queue from and do an Erin only vacation. I wonder...