CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sore throat.

I made it through the day, but it was terrible. Michael wanted to go to Bike Project earlier than he is able when he comes home to eat first. I gave him my blessing to use his card at the Co-op and have dinner out. I stopped at the store and got deli fried chicken and asparagus and instant potatoes for Katie and myself. So we had a quick dinner. Katie did all the dishes and she has gone off to buy blinds to replace some broken ones. While she does the out of the house errands I am going to start writing things down in my check book. I'm going to get it balanced to the penny so I know exactly what is in there. I have already paid one big bill, but still have the surgery bills to contend with. It's time to get them taken care of!

So positive thoughts today toward my financial well-being. Also sending some healing thoughts still out to Jill in the west and now east to Pennsylvania, to Dolly, the partner of a HS friend, who is having some very serious testing done today. Heal well, friends!

No comments: