CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I've been sleeping again.

No church, no clothing swap, no grocery, no movie, no walking. I have decided to get in the car and just DRIVE. I have a mind to get something to eat and to stop at the really big dollar store in Indy and look for cutting boards. Our Dollar Trees haven't had any and it is time to get some new. I have done a few household tasks and started my new book, but that's it.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I have a little nagging cough and have been having some dizzy spells lately. I almost hope that I am sick at this point. I will feel justified in not accomplishing my tasks if I am sick, and not just lazy. I have such a guilt complex. I know it's not healthy. If I can make it through the week, next weekend is my brunch and then my vacation in a HOTEL, where there are no tasks to be accomplished and no guilt to be be felt.

Positive thoughts today toward making it through the week and feeling more energy and satisfaction with myself.

No comments: