CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

It's official.

I have been accepted in the Pilot Project for the Bloomington Kitchen Incubator. My first small business classes start next Wednesday! It's a night Michael usually goes to Bike Project anyway, but eleven weeks seems like a LONG time.

I already know I will have to miss one really important orchestra meeting and maybe a concert, but Michael and I talked about it and we both ssee it as such an investment in my future that we're willing for that to happen.

Postive day with good things happening. Now if only I felt like working...

4 comments:

Miguel said...

Good luck hope! 11 weeks go by way fast! This is worth it!!

Hope said...

Thanks Miguel! I am so excited and scared at the same time!

Deb said...

Who said Friday the 13th is something other than a day of positive news and good fortune?!

Much congratulations, Hopie,

Love, Deb

P.S. YEEHAW!

Amber said...

YAY! I'm so excited!! You'll do great.