CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Well it's over...

The rash of meetings this week. Three different orchestra meetings. An hour long meeting with the publisher this morning. I think my meeting with Cory was Monday. Enough! No more! I don't think I have another meeting until at least next week some time.

I'm tired. Tonight Michael had cello lesson then we were right off to a meeting... then I got home. We all ate separately tonight so had no family time. Katie did the dishes and cleaned the counter, which was really helpful. I don't think I've had all the dishes all done at once any time this week (Take that, Flylady!). The table still needs some work, but you know what I believe... tomorrow is another day!

Positive thoughts tonight toward relaxing and watching my favorite TV show knowing the dishes have been done. If horror of horrors it should turn out that ER is a re-run I will work on finishing the Alice Walker novel I am reading. I bought "Inkheart" tonight while Michael was in cello and I am anxious to start it.

No comments: