CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Working some more!

There is a faculty piano recital at 4:00 that I want to attend, but honestly I am so into getting the garage complete that I may enjoy it more than the music. Is that sad or what? And it's a dual recital with two piano faculty and I even dreamed about pianos last night. Maybe I really am a sicko.

I may go get a hamburger somewhere for lunch today. Junk food sounds kind of good, but maybe not, my weight was 215.2 this morning, but I did feel kind of swollen, so it is probably just fluid again.

Really enjoying music today while I work. Also reading chapters of The Red Tent periodically, it's lovely. Well not always lovely as in the story, but so well written.

Turtle sandbox is gone - Freecycled and taken away. Getting ready to post some Mormon paraphernalia and find it a new home too.

No comments: