CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Warning! TMI

Gross. Gross. Gross. Some of you may know I have fibroid tumors in my uterus. I have had surgery once before to have SEVEN pounds of them removed. Now some have grown back. Usually I have one day a month where I have heavy bleeding, but it has not been too intrusive of life the past couple of years. Not true today. I went to lunch with some coworkers and when I stood up all hell broke loose! I got in the car and drove back to the office, grabbed some baby wipes (I keep them in the car) and went into the downstairs restroom (the first available) thinking I could do damage control - WRONG! So bad. I had passed a clot about the size of a baseball. I ended up having to wipe blood off the bathroom floor. Went to the environmental services office that is nearby and used the phone, had someone track down Leah, told her she would have to do my part of production for tomorrow's papers and came home and showered and lay down and lay still for the rest of the day, until time for class tonight. Yuck and gross. I was worried when I started to drive home I would pass out after knowing how low my blood pressure has been and how much I had just bled, but I made it okay. I have been drinking a lot of water to make sure I am hydrated. Ugh. I really want a hysterectomy. Of course, I can't afford it.

Okay new subject. Finished my last class tonight. The guy I have been crushing on approached ME when it was all over and said, "Now's the time we exchange emails and all that stuff so we can keep in touch and help each other out with all this." YEAH BABY! I told him about the job I want to apply for and told him I might send him my resume' to look over tonight or tomorrow, and if I should just happen to have a party in the next month or so and maybe invite him too... well.

Weight this morning was 214.2. I'm really dying for it to go UNDER 214. Maybe if I bleed enough... :)

Happy today for: 2 Blue jays in 2 yards in a row flying up in the trees in identical flight patterns. It just struck me as really cool and really springy and happy. I know really blue jays are kind of mean and nasty birds, but they are colorful and I am partial to larger birds, like hawks, blue jays, and woodpeckers, also the herons.

1 comment:

Deb said...

To bluejays: last year one little fellow seemed to be hanging around on a daily basis while my husband was tilling for the garden. He seemed comfortable with me getting close, and allowed me to toss him worms.

Importantly: take care of yourself. I freaked reading your today's blog entry.

Love, Deb