CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Worked my ass off.

I hope I can say that literally as I did not do formal exercise ( what I try to term "Intentional Movement") today. I feel I was plenty active, however, in carrying, loading and sweeping and such! Although it is quite disappointing that when I DO lose weight my already flat ass goes first and my big huge belly sticks around until the bitter end!

Both the garage and the purple room formerly known as Emily's room are visibly less cluttered. I have two boxes of stuff, including LOTS more books, ready to donate and am getting ready to start a third! It's funny how much I love getting rid of stuff, yet I am kind of a compulsive shopper also. I guess just one more sign that I am a completely balanced person, right?

Happy today for: green peppers. Yummy both raw and cooked, easily washed and prepared, no peeling necessary. I grow them every summer. California Wonders are my favorite variety to grow. I can't wait for it to get warm enough to plant. Usually we have to wait until Mother's Day around here to make sure and avoid that last frost.

1 comment:

KAT said...

Hooray for de-cluttering! I always feel good when I'm doing that.