CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Very tired.

I worked so hard all week with very little downtime and still didn't get all the paperwork finished.

Didn't see secret crush guy today.

Ate pizza twice today. I will probably be really fat tomorrow. I keep forgetting to record my weight each day. It keeps being 214.something. I am frustrated that it hasn't gone down below the 214.

Wore my pedometer today. It recorded over 6000 steps, but I didn't wear it when I walked to he mailbox and back because it had fallen off and I didn't find it until afterward.

Heather is here tonight and we are being mellow and she is working on her laundry. Hannah, my nice from Utah, comes tomorrow and she and Michael plan to climb, hopefully outside, because Hannah brought her gear. If it's too yucky they will just have to go to the gym.

Happy today for: My wine glasses. I keep enjoying my grape and tomato juice out of them, even though I don't drink wine. It makes my special treats feel really special!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Have fun with Hannah! I tried to talk to her when she was driving to your house this morning but she kept losing me.