CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am so tired.

I realized how tired when I tried to put a comment on a blog and made a typo on nearly every word.

Very, very busy at work today and it will be worse tomorrow. On Fridays I have deadlines for three newspapers for Saturday, one Sunday paper that is actually a combination of FOUR newspapers, and two Monday papers. I do a part of production of the Classified ad pages for this. It was not originally part of my new position, but somehow "temporarily" became permanent. It's really okay, because I think without it, my position could actually be done as a part time position. It just makes a very busy Friday.

Tomorrow night I have Women Inspire to look forward to in the evening and that will be nice. The only bad part is that it is more sitting and on Friday I usually don't have time for any "smoke breaks" (walks) at work. Sometimes I have to stand or pace during WI when my feet or ankles are swelling, but that's life.

Weight this morning was 213.2. With the right combination of water & fiber I ought to hit 212 soon... Too bad I ate like a pig again today and not enough veggies! Taking the lunch to work is a hard thing for me to get right. I did walk today. Even with no work walks hit 9000 steps.

I walked on the Rails to Trails. Happy for the beautiful fungus I saw growing on a tree. I wanted to get all whimsical and write about how the fairies will sit on the edge tonight and dip their toes and splash in the collected rainwater, but I'm too tired. I'm only going to put the softener in the clothes and go to bed. I'm not going to make it to er.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'll imagine fairies appreciating the softness of your laundry, stopping in to dry their feet.

Good Friday, Hopie.